How payables may lead to a negative balance
When making vendor payments, you may encounter transaction failures once in a while. If a transaction fails, we will notify you right away and make sure to quickly help you resolve the transaction.
If a transaction fails because you did not have sufficient funds in your bank account, it will lead to a negative balance, which you’ll have to correct by the following calendar day.
How receivables may lead to a negative balance
When charging customers for invoices, you may encounter transaction failures once in a while. If a transaction fails, we will notify you right away and make sure to quickly help you resolve the transaction.
When do I need to fix my negative balance by?
We recommend correcting your negative balance as soon as possible. A negative balance needs to be paid at the latest by the following calendar day.
Your account will be blocked until your negative balance is fixed. While your account is blocked you will not be able to:
- Add bills to your inbox from your Payables > Inbox page
- Create new payments and/or invoices
- Process existing payments (if they were in “Scheduled” or “Ready to send” statuses)
- Charge customers invoices
However you will be able to:
- Approve transactions
- Cancel existing payables and/or receivables
- Message vendors and/or customers
- Add internal notes to payables and/or receivables
How can I fix my account balance?
Head to your Settings > Balance page and you’ll see the option to add funds from your balance.